Is Princess Okay?: Mom Shows Concern for Kim Kardashian's Chihuahua

My mom and I are guilty of watching "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" every Sunday. We sit through the entire hour-long program together, making unnecessary comments throughout as if the Kardashians can hear us. (For example) "Scott is such a pig."--My mom. In last week's episode, Kim happened to stumble upon a stray chihuahua, who ended up needing emergency surgery.
___________________________________

From: Mom
To: Me
Subject: I have a question about Princess

so i'm trying to find out if the chihuahua that kim kardashian found wandering the streets of beverly hills and that she named "princess" (stop it, stop it, stop it), and that ends up needing around-the-clock medical attention, is still with us. the thing is, since we think the show is totally scripted, do you think this really happened or are the producers sleazy enough to hook up a healthy chihuahua to an i.v.?
mom
___________________________________

From: Me
To: Mom
Re: I have a question about Princess

disturbingly enough, i found the answer. look what staci says at the bottom...

___________________________________

From: Mom
To: Me
Re: I have a question about Princess

now i'm questioning my own integrity for watching the show in the first place.