Dunkin Donuts is Hiring...

From: Mom

I know you'll find it as an insult, with your college degree and all, and as disappointing as it is, you need to lower your standards right now. YOU NEED A JOB. I've been looking on Craigslist...here is an option. Please consider it and don't get mad. http://cnj.craigslist.org/fbh/1512578388.html
love, mommy

[AD:

Dunkin Donuts (Middlesex county)

Dunkin donut in different locations in middlesex county looking for hordworking, flexible and motivated crew members .Must available over the weekeneds. Competative hourly Pay plus good tips.

If interested please call Jeff 609-xxx-xxxx]

To: Mom
Re:

Why would I be insulted? That's not insulting at all. Jeff only made 8 grammar errors in that two-sentence ad. I will absolutely call him in the morning. Maybe they'll let me clean the bathrooms?