My Dad's New Facebook Friends

Cute, Dad...

From: Dad
To: Family
Subject: Jeff Garlin confirmed you as a friend on Facebook...

I'm now friends with Jeff Garlin, Elayne Boosler, Tom Dreseen, Wendy Liebman, Bob Saget and many other famous comedians who you never heard of.
I'm thinking of doing my standup act again and talking about all of you. You all better behave -Woo hoo!


From: Bro
To: Family

I don't know how everyone else feels, but I'm just glad he found a purpose again...


From: Dad
To: Family

I'm using that in my act.

I'm also friends with Rob Corddry (Daily show), A. Whitney Brown (wrote for SNL) and Jonathan Katz (created Dr. Katz). Jealous aren't you. I've blown you all away on facebook and I'm 58!
Whoaaa.

One last thing: If you all aren't much nicer to me, I might de-friend you on facebook and only hang with my fellow celebrity comedian friends.


From: Sis
To: Family

Robert Altman died three years ago...but you said he's your FB friend?


From: Dad
To: Family

Yes, I'm friending celebrities who I admire who are both dead and alive. The dead ones don't respond as quickly as the ones who are alive.