emails from my "pregnant" sister

This has nothing to do with anything, except the fact that it is an email.  But I really wanted to share it with everyone.

My sister has been asked on several occasions when "the baby is due."  She is not pregnant, by any means, but I guess is just bloated a lot.  In November, she was corresponding with this guy who she used to work for...


FROM: JOLIE
To: Me
Subject: Fwd: Eworks check
Date: July 14, 2009

i "followed up" with the guy who asked me when my delivery date was.

______________________________________
From: *****
Subject: Re: Eworks check
To: Jolie
Date: November 5, 2008

Thanks Jolie keep in touch. by the way are you expecting and if so when is your delivery date.
 

(MONTHS HAVE PASSED). 
______________________________________

From: Jolie
Subject: Re: Eworks check
To: *********
Date: July 14, 2009


i hope you were kidding

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *****
Subject: Re: Eworks check
To: Jolie
Date: July 14, 2009
Yes, by the way have you worked for Michael anymore.




I like, mostly, that he was clearly not kidding, and that just "yes" alone was supposed to do it.