Where in the world is...Lunette???

I sent my mom a link to a clip of a PBS show I used to watch when I was younger.  

My mom is always wondering "where are they now"--whether it be our old next-door neighbors, random subjects of Sesame Street shorts, and, in this case, LUNETTE, the GROWN UP clown, that talks to her doll/best friend, Molly. Please note that she was 100% serious, inquiring about Lunette's present life.


Subject: Re: OMG OMG OMG OMG
From: Mom

that molly.  i never knew she could move a little too.  remember -  one of my favorite stories was when i asked you if molly can speak and you said, "no, but she can think" i always thought that was so funny (even though you weren't trying to be) and i remember telling everyone.  i wonder what lunette is doing now.  do you know who she is?  i wonder what molly is doing now.